- Hard-boiled eggs
- Shaving cream
- Glow in the dark or neon paint
- A container
- Paper towels
- A spoon or similar for swirling
SEE PICTURES HERE
- Fill a container with shaving cream. You want the shaving cream to be deep enough to cover the eggs.
- Smooth the shaving cream with a spoon, and then add the glowing paint of our choice to the surface. I added mine in rainbow order
- Use a spoon or similar to gently swirl the colors
- Then gently place your hard-boiled eggs into the shaving foam
- Let the eggs sit for about 10 minutes, and then turn them over to cover the other side. Once all sides of the eggs have been saturated in the shaving foam carefully remove the eggs from the foam and place each one on its own paper towel. I used a spoon for this, and that worked really well
- Carefully wrap the paper towel around each egg and gently squeeze. Do not wipe or rub, as the eggs need time to dry.
- The eggs will be beautiful but slightly damp & sticky at first, but after twenty minutes or so they will be completely dry and oh so pretty!!!