- 1 1/2 lbs. steak, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wood or metal skewers
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the beef to the bowl with the marinade, and stir until well-coated.
- Thread alternating pieces of meat and vegetables onto skewers.
- Season each kabob to taste with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Grill the kabobs on the preheated grill, turning frequently, until nicely browned on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Recipe from Paleoleap.com