- 3 bagels, cut into halves (can use any kind you desire)- We did asiago cheese bagels.
- 1 can or jar of pizza sauce
- pepperoni as many as you like
- 4 ounces mozzarella shredded cheese
- Cut the bagels in half and lay on a baking sheet.
- On top of each bagel spread on pizza sauce, making sure to cover all spots.- we put a piece of pepperoni over the hole before putting the sauce down.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese and desired amount of garlic powder and onion powder is optional
- Put in oven at 375 degrees and bake approximately 10 minutes or until cheese and meat are bubbly.