- 8 -10 country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place ribs meaty side up in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Drain liquid.
- Brush ribs generously with BBQ sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes in the oven or on the BBQ.
- Add more sauce half-way through.
Enjoy plain or over rice.
Recipe adapted from geniuskitchen.com