According to a recent ComRes poll, the most common New Year’s resolutions include:
- Exercise more (38 percent)
- Lose weight (33 percent)
- Eat more healthily (32 percent)
- Take a more active approach to health (15 percent) =
- Learn new skill or hobby (15 percent) =
- Spend more time on personal wellbeing (12 percent) =
- Spend more time with family and friends (12 percent) =
- Drink less alcohol (12 percent) =
- Stop smoking (9 percent)
- Other (1 percent)
Many people try to better their well-being.
Some try to save more money!
In order to do both don’t pay those gym memberships and take the stairs, walk and watch free videos on youtube!