- Tube of 8 crescent rolls
- ¼ cup of shredded cheese (to top the crescents – optional)
- For each crescent:
- 1 slice of turkey
- 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese
- Unroll crescent rolls from the tube and separate into eight triangles.
- In each triangle, you will place one folded up slice of turkey and one tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll up like an ordinary crescent, careful that none of the fillings spills out.
- Seal the edges a bit before baking to keep the filling in.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- When there is one minute of cook time left, you can add shredded cheese to the top if desired.
- Let cool but serve while warm.
Sometimes we all just need to snack while we cook!