- 12 strips of bacon
- 12 medium/large brussels sprouts
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Then, prep brussels sprouts by washing and patting dry with a paper towel.
- To make bacon wrapped brussels sprouts. Place a brussels sprout at the top of a piece of bacon. Roll up brussels sprout inside of bacon, using the full piece of bacon to wrap, then place on baking sheet. Season with pepper, to taste.
- Bake at 375ºF for 30-35 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon.
- To serve, insert a toothpick into each brussels sprout.
I used applewood smoked bacon… it was delicious!