- 12 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 drops green food colouring, or as needed
- 1 (6 ounces) can be sliced black olives, drained
- Place all of the eggs into a large pot so they can rest on the bottom in a single layer. Fill with just enough cold water to cover the eggs. Bring to a boil, then cover, remove from the heat and let stand for about 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water or add some ice to the water and let the eggs cool completely. Peel and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks from the eggs and place them in a bowl. Mix in the relish, mayonnaise, celery salt, mustard, and food colouring. Spoon this filling into the egg whites and place them on a serving tray. Round the top of the filling using the spoon. Place an olive slice on each yolk to create the centre of the eye. Dab a tiny bit of mayonnaise in the centre of the olive as a finishing touch.
Recipe from allrecipes.com